Mail from my unix server pls read

  • From: "Angel Gabriel" <badmangabriel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList] (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 23:00:21 -0000

I have a linux server up an running, and it has been serving us well for
a long time. I like my linux boxes, so please nobody suggest getting of
them! Thanks.

I use an app called fetchmail on my linux box, which retrieves my mail
from my many pop servers of all the websites I administer. BUT now that
we are using exchange, I'd like these messages to be delivered to my
exchange box. When I attempt to send mail to my exchange box, it refuses
to accept it, because the domain name is diffrent from the domain name
on the exchange box, and the username is also diffrent. The mail is
being delivery direct to a user on the exchange box, why would it refuse
to accept it? It's being forwaded to myusername@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and
it's coming from domains that have FQDN - not any made up stuff.

Any hints? Tips? Ideas?

Not everyone is touched by an Angel....
... Those that are, never forget the experience
By the way, do you have a website? Send me the link!