Mail forwarding

  • From: Mat Yen Menggelitis <matyen76@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 23:09:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hi guys,

I'm having a situation here.

I would like to to do an auto mail forwarding from
Exchange 5.5 Server to Lotus Domino server within the
same organization.

This means, The Exchange 5.5 Server is the SMTP server
with e-mail domain user1@xxxxxxxx

I would like to make that, a user in Domino mailbox to
receive their mail from internet via Exchange 5.5
Server with the same e-mail domain abc.com

However the domino e-mail domain is domino.abc.com.

How do I configure this at Exchange 5,5 to do an auto
forwarding if Exchange receive the mail particularly
for user in Domino server?

Thanks.

=====
~Mat Yen Menggelitis~