RE: Mail forward

  • From: "Luis Esteves" <luis.esteves@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 16:53:48 -0500

Just create a custom recipient in Active Directory Users and Computers with
the e-mail you want to forward to. Then edit the user  profile in AD Users
and Computers.  On the 'Exchange General' tab you'll find a "delivery
options" button that will open up a new box. There you have the option to
forward all incoming mail for that account to your newly created custom
recipient.

Later,
Luis Esteves
Network Administrator