RE: Mail format question

  • From: "Fares Rihani (Personal)" <Fares@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 15:50:20 -0500

Well something you may want to check is the relationship between the
mail trying to be viewed and the page errors.  It may be a result of the
recent mass mailing virus trying to display certain characters
(executable) in the message body.

Is there anything else that you can identify about the errors?