RE: Mail flow problems

  • From: "Ripon Bahl" <ripon.bahl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 21:11:53 +0530

Hi

What service pack is on both exchange server. Moreover enable diagnostic
logging on the exchange server.

Moreover there must be some event log, pertaining to non-avaliable of Dc/Gc
on the exchange servers.

Try to isolate which server is causing problem.

Is there any smtp event sink registered on the server.

Thanks and Best Regards

Ripon Bahl

Change should only be constant for everyone.....Do it simple but do it
great...

  _____