RE: Mail flow issue

  • From: "Mario" <netwerkbeheerder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 06:17:18 +0100

First of all if you let exchange work than all mail are handle by
exchange that mean out in a sec and in the same way.
The most important thing is the agreement there is for exchange as it is
a server make sure that you have the agreements on server level.
Like mail smtp pop ore imap if you have dns to you exchange as in this
is my address wel than thing are cooking, suddenly the exchange came to
And your client as in outlook ore express ore netscape ore mac clients
mail handlers they think wow this is fast, and correct.
Headers are correct and very important nothings is lost.
Not even deleted items.
MS outlook is made for Exchange and it handles thru Exchange now mail
route is like: mail-----
outlook-----exchange--------outlook-----exchange. For in but should be:
mail -----Exchange-----outlook .
 Mail exchange has to be handled by exchange and stored on exchange
that's why its so slow it has to do so mush work for you that It look
slow as in fact it is not.
The short route I  make the M----E----O   the correct one but than you
wont belief how fast it is.
Check the route and sever agreements that should give you a good way to
Have fun.