Mail fetch from ISP to E2K server

  • From: "Hirantha Wijayawardena" <hirantha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 16:39:01 +0600

Dear Experts,

I need some information - how to configure E2K to act as a fetch mail

My scenario is - I have a domain & Mail server setup and it is hosted at
my ISP end as a virtual mail server. I'm having an ADSL line in my
location and using dynamic IP to connect my ISP. So what I want is - all
incoming e-mail messages come to my virtual mail server & fetch mail
from virtual server to my exchange 2000 server. All users are reside
active directory. From exchange 2000 server, will distribute mail to
particular exchange user. This is something like MDaemon software.MX
records directed to virtual mail server at ISP end.

In this mind please advice me or direct me if any related article exist.

Thanks in advance.

- Hirantha

Disclaimer and Confidentiality

this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are

check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Crescat
Developments Limited accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this
message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.