[ExchangeList] Re: Mail delivery delay

  • From: "Vineet Tripathi" <vineetktripathi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 16:48:51 +0530

I am using Trend micro scan mail for exchange for virus scanning. I am facing this problem  only with few users in internal mails. Mail delivery of rest of users work fine.

Vineet

On 10/5/07, Mahadevan Subramanian <devan.scorp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If it happens for internal mails, track for the mail and check where it gets delayed.

If this happens for external mails… check the outlook header information for the delayed mail and check where the problem resides.

Go-ahead with troubleshooting accordingly.

Regards... Mahadevan

On 10/5/07, Vineet Tripathi <vineetktripathi@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:
Hi,

We are using microsoft exchange 2000 on windows 2000 server with service pack4. We are facing some mail delivery delay to local users.Some user getting mails in delay almost one to two hour late.

Please suggest if anyone can help in this regard.

Thanks in advance,

Vineet Tripathi

--
Regards... Maha