RE: Mail box move

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 09:23:14 -0500

Hmmm...

How about posting the log from the move mailbox (ESM event log) and the
event log for server that illustrates the error(s)?

Whether or not the user likes the cache timeout, they still have to wait
unless you modify the cache prior to this event (since modification requires
a reboot).  In your environment, it may not be a good idea.

As for how to solve this, it's important to understand what caused it to be
sure we can have a chance to unlock the account.  I'm interested in seeing
the log entries to better understand how the permissions could have changed
when you only moved a mailbox.  It would additionally be helpful to
understand what system the mailbox is being moved from i.e. a 5.5 server or
a 2000 server, or ?

Al

  _____