RE: Mail box move

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 16:18:03 -0500

I'm a little confused why you had to change the associated external account,
but there is a cache time associated with that change.
What machine was the move executed from?  i.e. what machine were you using
when you launched the ESM?  If your workstation, I'd suggest making sure
that your machine is not holding it open.  I'd also suggest checking the
logs to be sure that it didn't fail because it was locked open i.e. an AV
process, a client open, etc.