Mail bouncing back

  • From: Neile Bermudes <Neile.Bermudes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 11:01:05 -0000

Hi there

I'm having a problem and I don't know where to start looking. A couple of
users have complained that they are getting outgoing mail bounced back to
them and incoming mail bouncing back to the people who sent it. The e-mail
addresses being used are the right ones. I'm quite sure the problem is on
our end because the users who have complained are random, and it's all
happened around the same time.

We are running Exchange 5.5 on an NT 4 Server. I know there are many
different things that could be causing this, but I was hoping I could get
some suggestions as to where I can start looking when this type of thing
happens.

Thanks in advance

Neile

--