Re: Mail Stuck in Queue

  • From: "Technical Support" <tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 07:39:18 -0000

MessageJustin

Have you tried sitting on the exchange 2000 box and using nslookup to resolve a
few names just to check DNS is working correctly.

nslookup mail.microsoft.com

Should resolve to 131.107.8.43

You can also try pinging for example, ping www.bbc.co.uk or ping
www.microsoft.com each should be resolved to an ip address.