RE: Mail Routing - Making Exchange 2003 Dumber

  • From: "Robert Lawson" <rlawson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 07:55:54 -0800

Hello Gideon12,
  I too am interested in what others have to say about getting your original
post to work: routing all mail through an SMTP server.  However, my reason is
not the same as yours.  I find that posts like yours help educate us about
others challenges.  I look forward to someone providing ways to get your
original post to work.
Thanks, Robert