Mail Routing - Making Exchange 2003 Dumber

  • From: "Gideon" <gideon12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 22:56:27 -0700

I have been working on this problem for a month and have not come up with
a decent solution.  I need my Exchange 2003 servers to route all mail to
an SMTP server.  Sounds simple, but if an Exchange user e-mails another
Exchange user that exists in the same mail store, that e-mail never leaves
the store.  I need all mail, even mail that will be delivered to the same
store, to be routed to a special SMTP server.

I've looked at MailInterecept and MIME Sweeper, but both programs have
serious problems.  Any ideas?