[ExchangeList] Re: Mail Not Showing Up In Mailbox

  • From: "Sumedi, Dedi (dsumedi)" <dsumedi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 10:59:19 +0700

We experienced similar problem 2 months ago and had no idea what seems to have
caused the problem. The message tracking showed that the mail had been
delivered to all 4 recipients and it was saved in the sender's Sent Item
folder. But none of the 4 recipients got the mail.
We have E2K Sp3 Native Mode.