[ExchangeList] Re: Mail Not Showing Up In Mailbox

  • From: John B <brookboyz1403@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 11:42:49 -0700 (PDT)

This email was sent internally, and from what I have gathered there are no rules on all of the clients workstations.

The interesting thing is that Exchange is showing in it's message tracking that it delivered all the messages to the appropriate mailstores.

TIA,

John B.

"Taylor, George" <gtaylor@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Almost everytime I've seen something like this it was either an email address mixup on the sending user or the recieving user was automatically deleting or moving the message via a rule.

George Taylor
Systems Programmer
Regional Health Inc.