[ExchangeList] Mail Not Showing Up In Mailbox

  • From: John B <brookboyz1403@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 11:20:35 -0700 (PDT)

All,

I have users who are claiming they never received a message but if I do a message trace on it the message tracker says it delivered it to their store they reside on.  If it was one user I'd think it's user error.  But there are 5 users saying they never recieved it.  Has anyone ever seen this before?

Exchange 2K, AD W2K, Native mode

Thank you,

John B.