RE: Mail Fowarding HELP!!

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 19:31:54 -0600

Jason

Exchange does not allow automatic forwarding to the Internet, to enable
it you need to go into Exchange System Manager > Global Settings >
Internet Message Formats, open the properties for the default and then
goto the Advanced tab, you will see the option to enable forwarding
there.

Mark Fugatt
MCT, MCSE, Microsoft Exchange MVP
Pentech Office Solutions Inc