RE: Mail Forward in in Ex 5.5

  • From: "Shevill, Mark M SITI-ITDSEC4" <Mark.Shevill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 13:39:27 +0200

From the ESM Select Global Settings/ Internet Message fromat. Assuming that
you already have a domain set then the right click on the domain in the
right and select properties. Select the advanced tab and at the bottom of
there it indicates that you are allowed (if checked) to auto forward to
external addreses.

Mark Shevill
IMG Messaging Deputy Team Leader
Tel: +44 161 935 7152