RE: Mail Forward in in Ex 5.5

  • From: "Shevill, Mark M SITI-ITDSEC4" <Mark.Shevill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 12:15:50 +0200

This usually set as a company wide policy and not specific to an individual.
If the company decides that you cannot auto forward outside of the company
then that is that. Its usually a political restriction rather than a
technical one.

Mark Shevill
IMG Messaging Deputy Team Leader

Tel: +44 161 935 7152