Mail Forward in in Ex 5.5

  • From: Dave Tooke <dtooke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 10:46:21 +0100

I am trying to set up Outlook 2000 sitting with Exchange 5.5 to forward mail
from certain correspondents when I am not in the office. It will do so to
mail addresses internal to the company, but will not do so to external
addresses.

On looking at the FAQs there seems to be an answer posted for this, but it
relates to Exchange 2000 rather than 5.5.

I am not the person responsible for Exchange here, but would like to get my
facts straight before I go tell him that there is a problem, and that he
needs to do something.

Help would be appreciated

Dave Tooke