Mail Enable Contacts

  • From: "Barton, Mark" <mark.barton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 08:50:23 -0000

Hi All

I have a Exchange Server 2003 server running on 2003 AD, I am looking to
mail enable 2000 contacts

Is there a way to mail enable all contacts in one go or do I have to go
through each contact one by one?

Regards

Mark Barton

VShips ISD

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to
whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that
you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this email in error please contact the sender.