[ExchangeList] Re: Mail Count for Individual Email ID

  • From: "James Chong" <jchong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:23:50 -0500

Glen Scales has a good script; gets stats from message tracking and
exports to Access DB. I used his script as an example for another task
in which I wanted to get just stats for two users instead of all. The
modified script is in the second link; it will only query your message
tracking for 2 email IDs.

Message Tracking Logs Report Script and Database

Using Outlook Redemption to By Pass "A Program is trying to
automatically send e-mail on your behalf"

James Chong (MVP)
MCSE | M+, S+, MCTS, Security+