[ExchangeList] Mail Count for Individual Email ID

  • From: "Mitul Zaveri" <mitul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 19:26:52 +0530

Hi All:

Is there a tool which can give me count of messages received on a particular
email Id in a day and send/create reports on a daily basis. I am aware that
Message Tracking Tool is capable of showing me the messages received in a
day. However need this to be automated and customized.

Environment: Exchange 2003 FE-BE. Servers./ Windows 2003 Ent. Edition.

Thanks & Regards
Mitul Zaveri

notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are
not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other
person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses.
NetMagic Solutions Pvt. Ltd. has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize
this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any
virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before
opening the e-mail or attachment. NetMagic Solutions Pvt. Ltd. reserves the
right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this
e-mail address.

Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the NetMagic
Solutions Pvt. Ltd.'s e-mail system.