Mail Caching for Downtime

  • From: "EIS Lists" <eis_lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 15:16:47 -0800

Sorry for what might be a simple question. I would like to set up Exchange
for about 25 users in a location that encounters a few power outages each
winter. They last for a day or so. I have recommended a backup generator
which management is considering. However, they have also asked me to look
into some sort of backup ISP where the mail could accumulate until the power
went back on. What are the various options here? Does one just ask an ISP to
handle this?

Checked by AVG Free Edition.