Mail Box does not show any New mail arrived until we interect wit h mailbox

  • From: ghorpade.sachin@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 12:20:05 +0530

Hi All,

        We are having Exchange 2000 server and Outlook 97 at client side.

The problem is that when a user interact with his mailbox(like Opening mail,
deleting mail etc) then he gets the mail what he has got.?

Until he does not interact with his mailbox he does not get any mails. A
sender gets the delivery receipt also.

        Please suggest.

regards,
Sachin

---DISCLAIMER-------------------------------------------------
The contents of this E-mail (including the contents of the
enclosure/(s) or attachment/(s) if any) are privileged and
confidential material of Mahindra and Mahindra Limited (M&M)
and should not be disclosed to, used by or copied in any
manner by anyone other than the intended addressee/(s). If
this E-mail (including the enclosure/(s) or attachment/(s)
if any ) has been received in error, please advise the
sender immediately and delete it from your system. The views
expressed in this E-mail message (including the enclosure/(s)
or attachment/(s) if any) are those of the individual sender.