RE: Mail Box

  • From: "Dadabhoy, Fahad" <Fahad.Dadabhoy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 16:16:32 -0800

Are you running Cache Mode?? You will still be able to see the mailbox
in System manager for 30 days. If you run a cleanup agent on the store,
you will notice a red "x" box next to the mailbox which means that the
mailbox is deleted but not purged yet. I think the default policy on
store is 30 day retention. Not 100% positive about that. Hope this
helps!!

Thanks,

Fahad Dadabhoy