RE: Mail Box

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <markfu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 00:14:33 -0000

You will need to run the Mailbox Cleanup Agent and then Purge the
mailbox via Exchange System Manager if you do not want to get the data
anymore, by default Exchange retains deleted mailboxes for 30 days.

Mark Fugatt
Microsoft Services Organisation
Desk:   +44 (0)118 909 5630
Mobile: +44 (0)7966 858108