Mail Archiving

  • From: "P. Kay" <pkay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 12:41:57 -0500

We have been evaluating GFI Archive for about 1 month now and like the
product.  We looked at 2 other archiving packages, one being KVS; which is
the best on the market.  Their product is awesome, but it costs over $45K.
GFI works great, just doesn't have all of the bells and whistles the other
ones had.  It has a nice interface, easy to use.

We put in on Windows 2003, using Sql Server 2000.  We have about 300 users
and the database is using about 2GB per month.   We did have some problems
with the ASPNET and finally worked that out by uninstalling and
re-installing Net Framework.  If you have any questions, please feel free to
call me at the number listed below.

P. Kay Nuernberger

Systems Analyst/Exchange Administrator

City of Decatur - MIS Dept.