Re: Macintosh client for lcs?

  • From: Dan HINCKLEY <danslists@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 09:01:03 +0200

The built-in iCal in Apple OS X understands ICS files. If you send a meeting request to someone with a Mac, all they need to do is double-click the attachment (in Eudora, for example) and it will pull up iCal with (nearly) all the details; I suspect that Entrourage handles these seamlessly; I haven't tried it with OS X Mail but I imagine it would work fine. If you have a bunch of Mac clients it might be worth getting someone to write an Applescript parser to do this automatically for any mail client which doesn't handle the ics file automatically.

At 05:17 4/18/2005, you wrote:
Hello everyone

Any idea of any native apple client that works with lcs 2003 0r 2005?

Help is much appreciated