RE: MX record

  • From: "ONG Liang Bu (CSC)" <lbong@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 20:36:30 +0800

This may not be a good test.  For me I just go to any Unix or Linux server,
run nslookup,
connect to any dns server in the internet, the used that server to verify
whether my
dns record is correct.  One good way is to do a recursive search to see
whether it go
thru the ISP dns, the dns before firewall, and may be the int dns etc....
You go to the dns discussion grp they will ask you to use the utility "dig"
that came with BIND.