RE: MX record

  • From: "exchange" <exchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 20:19:07 +0100

I'm guessing is a host? Hosts don't have mx-records,
domains do. A lookup on you domain shows:
> set type=mx
Address: MX preference = 10, mail exchanger =    internet address =
So there's no problem sending mail to the domain However, if
'' is a sub-domain of then there's a
problem for that domain, but as I see it 'mail' is the host receiving mail for
the domain, no?