MTA in MS EXCHANGE 2000 SERVER

  • From: "Shabu Kallely" <s.kallely@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 02:08:41 -0700

Dear All,

Kindly help me to install MTA protocol Stack in Exchange 2000.Exchange
2000 help shows following text to install MTA Stack.But I am not getting
new option to install transport stack.

Start System Manager: On the Start menu, point to Programs, point to
Microsoft Exchange, and then click System Manager.
Cannot Start the Application
You can manually start the application by following these instructions: On
the Start menu, point to Programs, point to Microsoft Exchange, and then
click System Manager.
Navigate to X.400.
System Manager

Administrative Groups
Administrative Group
Servers
Server
Protocols
X.400
Right-click X.400, click New, and then select a transport stack.

since I have migrated from exchange 5.5 (nt 4 domain)  to exchange 2000 (
w2k Domain) exchange 2000 is using 5.5 as default MTA.How I can sepreate
5.5 MTA by new MTA stack in ex 2000.Right click x.400 does not giving new
options.
Thanking you all in advance.Expecting your immediate advise.

Regards
Shabu Kallely
s.kallely@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx