[ExchangeList] MSExchange.org - VirtualizationAdmin.com - New Virtualization site added to the TechGenix Network!

  • From: "MSExchange.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ExchangeList" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 13:23:06 -0500

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------MSExchange.org -
RealTime Article Update

Hi ExchangeList,

Title:  VirtualizationAdmin.com - New Virtualization site added to the
TechGenix Network!
Author: The Editor
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/news/general/virtualizationadmin-new-virtualization-site.html
VirtualizationAdmin.com - a site completely dedicated to Virtualization related
topics such as desktop virtualization (VDI), hypervisors, storage
virtualization, and application virtualization.

section to unsubscribe.
MSExchange.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © MSExchange.org 2008. All rights reserved.