MSExchange.org - The Art and Science of Sizing Exchange 2003 (Part 1)

  • From: "MSExchange.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 08:13:49 -0400

MSExchange.org - RealTime Article Update

Hi ExchangeList,

Title: The Art and Science of Sizing Exchange 2003 (Part 1)
Author: Rui J.M. Silva
art. I don’t know either if it’s deep enough to be called a science. One thing
I can assure you is that sizing an Exchange server can be a complex task and it
requires not only the knowledge, but also a dose of sensibility and some
previous experience with the Microsoft Server family of products. Although
there are some pretty good documents from Microsoft about this subject, I’ll
try to condense them all and include the main guidelines in this three-part
article.
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/Art-Science-Sizing-Exchange2003-Part1.html

section to unsubscribe.
MSExchange.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © MSExchange.org 2005. All rights reserved.