[ExchangeList] MSExchange.org - System Center Capacity Planner 2006 Overview (Part 1)

  • From: "MSExchange.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 05:39:41 -0600

-------------------------------------------------------MSExchange.org -
RealTime Article Update

Hi ExchangeList,

Title: System Center Capacity Planner 2006 Overview (Part 1)
Author: Neil Hobson
(SCCP) 2006. In this two-part article, I want to give you an introduction to
what SCCP 2006 is and how it can help the Exchange professional. Here in part
1, I’ll cover an overview of SCCP, its installation requirements and how to
start a new design using the Model Wizard.

section to unsubscribe.
MSExchange.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © MSExchange.org 2006. All rights reserved.