MSExchange.org - Rights Management Service and Exchange 2003 (Part 3)

  • From: "MSExchange.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 06:39:45 -0600

MSExchange.org - RealTime Article Update

Hi ExchangeList,

Title: Rights Management Service and Exchange 2003 (Part 3)
Author: Santhosh Sivarajan
built-in Do Not Forward templates in Part 2 of this document. In this part of
the article, I will explain the procedure of creating and using custom
templates. I will use the following scenario to better explain the use of a
custom template.
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/Rights-Management-Service-Exchange-2003-Part-3.html

section to unsubscribe.
MSExchange.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © MSExchange.org 2006. All rights reserved.