MSExchange.org - Rights Management Service (Part 2)

  • From: "MSExchange.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 06:36:58 -0600

MSExchange.org - RealTime Article Update

Hi ExchangeList,

Title: Rights Management Service (Part 2)
Author: Santhosh Sivarajan
href="http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Rights-Management-Service-Exchange-2003-Part1.html";>Part
 1 of my RMS document</a>. Thanks to all who sent emails. As I explained in the
previous part of the RMS document, my focus was to explain the RMS
functionality from an Outlook 2003 client. I received a lot of questions
regarding RMS and Exchange integration. RMS is not integrated with Exchange so
you don’t need to have Exchange to use RMS. You can use RMS with any RMS aware
application but RMS does require Active Directory.
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/Rights-Management-Service-Exchange-2003-Part2.html

section to unsubscribe.
MSExchange.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © MSExchange.org 2005. All rights reserved.