MSExchange.org - Real-Time Article Update

  • From: "MSExchange.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ExchangeList" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 07:16:16 +0200

Title: Publishing Exchange 2003 Outlook Web Access (OWA) with ISA Server 2000 -
Table of Contents
2003 Outlook Web Access Web site using ISA Server 2000. The inspiration behind
this series was the realization that ISA Server 2000 provides an absolutely
unique ability to protect my OWA 2003 Web sites in a way that no other firewall
in its class can do. Check out this series *before* you publish that OWA 2003
site!
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/pages/article.asp?id=576