MSExchange.org - Real-Time Article Update

  • From: "MSExchange.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ExchangeList" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 06:26:10 +0200

Title: Publishing Exchange 2003 Outlook Web Access (OWA) with ISA Server 2000
Part 2: Understanding SSL Bridging and Installing an Enterprise CA
OWA site using ISA Server 2000, we went over some of the advantages the
Exchange 2003 OWA site has over previous versions and a high level overview of
the steps required to make the internal Exchange 2003 OWA available to external
network users via ISA Server 2000 Web Publishing Rules. In this article we'll
look at how the ISA Server firewall uses SSL bridging to provide a unique level
of protection for your Exchange 2003 OWA site
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/pages/article.asp?id=574