RE: MSExchange.org - Real-Time Article Update

  • From: "Dee Arnold" <Deea@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 12:57:34 -0600

I am having the same issues with the Hi, Hello, and randomly changing subject
lines. Blocking IP's is not an option for me, as our server mainly receives
email from the government and school districts. I am blocking all outgoing
and incoming to the best of my filter's abilities, but some are still
sneaking through.

Also, it is not necessary the fault of the sender is it? These worms are
spoofing addresses....