MSExchange.org - Real-Time Article Update

  • From: MSExchange.org <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ExchangeList" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 17:24:25 -00

<IncludeTextNews>

Title: ?Secure? your Exchange Server on the Internet for $100
because I use the word Secure, and partly because it is not truly secure. If
you have more than a couple of hundred people, this solution will probably be
meaningless to you. Having said that let me share with you some ideas on how
you can install Exchange 2000 and AD and let your users connect from the
Internet with their MAPI client as well as OWA.
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/pages/article.asp?id=538