MSExchange.org - Re-Vamped!

  • From: "Stephen Chetcuti" <msexchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 11:18:21 +0200

Good morning fellow Exchange admins,

MSEXchange.org was re-vamped and re-launched today! Apart form its new look,
MSExchange.org now includes a new site search, an updated software section
where you can vote and comment on the products listed, and more! We'll also be
adding new articles and FAQs every week, and we have new features in store -
guaranteeing continuously fresh content at MSExchange.org.

We hope you like the new site! Feel free to post your feedback!

Please note that the link to the online message boards is now
http://forums.msexchange.org

We will soon also implement a 'Print Article' feature and many more updates, so
stay tuned and spread the word!

Best Regards,
Stephen Chetcuti
MSExchange.org