[ExchangeList] MSExchange.org - Planning and migrating a small organization from Exchange 2007 to 2013 (Part 3)

  • From: "MSExchange.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ExchangeList" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 06:30:05 -0500

-------------------------------------------------------MSExchange.org -
Planning and migrating a small organization from Exchange 2007 to 2013 (Part 3)

Hi ExchangeList,

Just Published
Planning and migrating a small organization from Exchange 2007 to 2013 (Part 3)
(on 2 July 2013 by Steve Goodman)
In the last part of this series we began performing discovery against our
existing Exchange 2007 organization. In this part we&#39;ll continue discovery
collecting more information about Exchange, before beginning to collect
relevant Client information.

Recent Articles & Tutorials
Cmdlet Extension Agents (Part 1) (on 27 June 2013 by Nuno Mota)
In this three-part article, the author will talk about and demonstrate how to
use Cmdlet Extension Agents in Exchange 2013 to extend the functionality of any
cmdlet. Specifically, we will see how to improve the mailbox provisioning
process by automatically configuring mailbox features and settings such as
archiving, ActiveSync, IMAP, Single Item Recovery and automatically send a
welcome e-mail to new users.

MaX Compression - Voted MSExchange.org Readers' Choice Award Winner - OWA
Addons (on 26 June 2013 by The Editor)
MaX Compression was selected the winner in the Exchange OWA Addons Category of
the MSExchange.org Readers' Choice Awards. Messageware OWA Server Suite and
Symprex Email Signature Manager were runner-up and second runner-up

Configuring an Exchange 2013 Hybrid Deployment and Migrating to Office 365
(Exchange Online) (Part 4) (on 25 June 2013 by Henrik Walther)
In this article we will install and configure Active Directory Federation
Service (ADFS) 2.1 on the two ADFS servers on the internal network. After we
have configured the servers, we will verify they work as expected.

Deploying Exchange Server 2013 (Part 3) (on 20 June 2013 by Anderson Patricio)
In this third and final article of the series ‘Deploying Exchange Server
2013’, the author explores a couple of new features and how to create your
first objects in Exchange Server 2013.

MSExchange.org Sections
- Articles & Tutorials (http://www.msexchange.org/articles-tutorials/)
- KBase Tips (http://www.msexchange.org/kbase/ExchangeServerTips/)
- Products (http://www.msexchange.org/software/)
- Reviews (http://www.msexchange.org/articles-tutorials/product-reviews/)
- Free Tools (http://www.msexchange.org/software/Free-Tools/)
- Blogs (http://www.msexchange.org/blogs/)
- Forums (http://forums.msexchange.org/)
- White Papers (http://www.msexchange.org/white-papers/)
- Contact Us (http://www.msexchange.org/pages/contact-us.html)

Techgenix Sites
- WindowsNetworking.com (http://www.windowsnetworking.com/)
- WindowSecurity.com (http://www.windowsecurity.com/)
- VirtualizationAdmin.com (http://www.virtualizationadmin.com/)
- ISAserver.org (http://www.isaserver.org/)
- MSPanswers.com (http://www.mspanswers.com/)
- WServerNews.com (http://www.wservernews.com/)

section to unsubscribe.
MSExchange.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Copyright MSExchange.org 2013. All rights reserved.