MSExchange.org - Neat OWA 2003 End-user Tips & Tricks

  • From: "MSExchange.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 16:39:12 +0100

MSExchange.org - RealTime Article Update

Hi ExchangeList,

Title: Neat OWA 2003 End-user Tips & Tricks
Author: Henrik Walther
tips & tricks. First I will show you some of my favourite OWA 2003 keyboard
shortcuts, and then I will move on and explain how you can improve the awkward
OWA 2003 Attachment feature simply by installing the S/MIME ActiveX component.
I will also show you how you can have multiple mailboxes opened through OWA
using one username. Last but certainly not least I will give you an insider tip
on how it’s possible to recover shift-deleted (aka “hard deleted”) mailbox
items through OWA 2003.
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/OWA-2003-End-user-Tips.html

section to unsubscribe.
MSExchange.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © MSExchange.org 2004. All rights reserved.