[ExchangeList] MSExchange.org - Monthly Article Update - September 2013

  • From: "MSExchange.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ExchangeList" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 05:45:25 -0500

-------------------------------------------------------MSExchange.org - Monthly
Article Update - September 2013

Hi ExchangeList,

New articles added to MSExchange.org last month
Configuring an Exchange 2013 Hybrid Deployment and Migrating to Office 365
(Exchange Online) (Part 10) (on 26 Sept. 2013 by Henrik Walther)
In this article, we will talk about what’s remaining when it comes to
completing the Office 365 “Set up domain� wizard that we began configuring
back in part 2.

AppRiver Exchange Hosting - Voted MSExchange.org Readers' Choice Award Winner -
Exchange Hosting (on 25 Sept. 2013 by The Editor)
AppRiver Exchange Hosting was selected the winner in the Exchange Hosting
Category of the MSExchange.org Readers' Choice Awards. Microsoft Exchange
Hosted Services and SherWeb Hosted Exchange were runner-up and second runner-up

Automating Multi-Tenancy in Exchange Server 2010 SP2 (Part 2) (on 24 Sept. 2013
by Anderson Patricio)
In the second article of this series the author goes over the manual process to
configure a new customer in the Exchange organization created in part 1.

Planning and migrating a small organization from Exchange 2007 to 2013 (Part 8)
(on 19 Sept. 2013 by Steve Goodman)
In this article we&#39;ll focus on getting ready to deploy Exchange by first
ensuring issues within the current environment are corrected, and then install
Exchange 2013 pre-requisites.

Product Review: NETsec’s GALsync (Version 5.0) (on 18 Sept. 2013 by J. Peter
Bruzzese )
In this article the author reviews NETsec&#39;s GALsync version 5.0.

IIS Application Request Routing (Part 3) (on 17 Sept. 2013 by Nuno Mota)
In this article we will finish configuring Application Request Routing and look
at how to manage servers in the Application Request Routing farm.

Configuring an Exchange 2013 Hybrid Deployment and Migrating to Office 365
(Exchange Online) (Part 9) (on 12 Sept. 2013 by Henrik Walther)
In this part of our article series we will take a look at the WAAD Sync tool
engine and verify that objects synchronize as expected from our on-premises
Active Directory to the Office 365 tenant.

Automating Multi-Tenancy in Exchange Server 2010 SP2 (Part 1) (on 10 Sept. 2013
by Anderson Patricio)
In this article series the author explains how to automate the tenant creation
process in an Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2 organization using System
Center Orchestrator.

Continuous Backup for Exchange Server 2013 with DPM 2012 (Part 5) (on 5 Sept.
2013 by Rui Silva)
How to restore a mailbox database or a single mailbox using Data Protection
Manager (DPM) 2012.

Product Review: Softerra Adaxes (on 4 Sept. 2013 by Nuno Mota)
In this article the author will review Exchange capabilities of Softerra Adaxes.

Planning and migrating a small organization from Exchange 2007 to 2013 (Part 7)
(on 3 Sept. 2013 by Steve Goodman)
This series will focus on how to migrate from Exchange 2007 to Exchange 2013
including planning and configuring co-existence. In this part we&#39;ll cover
planning for deployment.

MSExchange.org Sections
- Articles & Tutorials (http://www.msexchange.org/articles-tutorials/)
- KBase Tips (http://www.msexchange.org/kbase/ExchangeServerTips/)
- Products (http://www.msexchange.org/software/)
- Reviews (http://www.msexchange.org/articles-tutorials/product-reviews/)
- Free Tools (http://www.msexchange.org/software/Free-Tools/)
- Blogs (http://www.msexchange.org/blogs/)
- Forums (http://forums.msexchange.org/)
- White Papers (http://www.msexchange.org/white-papers/)
- Contact Us (http://www.msexchange.org/pages/contact-us.html)

Techgenix Sites
- WindowsNetworking.com (http://www.windowsnetworking.com/)
- WindowSecurity.com (http://www.windowsecurity.com/)
- VirtualizationAdmin.com (http://www.virtualizationadmin.com/)
- ISAserver.org (http://www.isaserver.org/)
- MSPanswers.com (http://www.mspanswers.com/)
- WServerNews.com (http://www.wservernews.com/)

section to unsubscribe.
MSExchange.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Copyright MSExchange.org 2013. All rights reserved.