[ExchangeList] MSExchange.org - Monthly Article Update - May 2014

  • From: "MSExchange.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ExchangeList" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 09:30:32 -0500

-------------------------------------------------------MSExchange.org - Monthly
Article Update - May 2014

Hi ExchangeList,

New articles added to MSExchange.org last month
RBAC Made Easy (Part 2) (on 29 May 2014 by Anderson Patricio)
In this article, the author goes over the process of delegating administrative
rights to a normal user for managing contacts using RBAC.

Planning and Migrating a Small Organization from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2013
(Part 6) (on 27 May 2014 by Steve Goodman)
In part six of this series we will install the base servers that will host both
the temporary Exchange 2010 server and the Exchange 2013 server, then configure
the underlying storage to best practices that will support both versions of

Office 365 Multi-Factor Authentication (Part 2) (on 22 May 2014 by Nuno Mota)
In the first part of this article series we introduced Multi-Factor
Authentication for Office 365. In this second part, we will be enabling it and
exploring what the user experience is.

Symantec Backup Exec - Voted MSExchange.org Readers' Choice Award Winner -
Exchange Backup & Recovery (on 21 May 2014 by The Editor)
Symantec Backup Exec was selected the winner in the Exchange Backup &amp;
Recovery Category of the MSExchange.org Readers' Choice Awards. CommVault
Simpana Software and Acronis Backup Advanced for Exchange were runner-up and
second runner-up respectively.

RBAC Made Easy (Part 1) (on 20 May 2014 by Anderson Patricio)
In this first article of the series, the author goes over the basic concepts of
using RBAC to customize permissions in Exchange Server 2013.

Office 365 Multi-Factor Authentication (Part 1) (on 15 May 2014 by Nuno Mota)
In this 3-part article series we will explore the new Multi-Factor
Authentication feature available for Office 365 users.

Deploying an Exchange 2013 Hybrid Lab Environment in Windows Azure  (Part 7)
(on 13 May 2014 by Henrik Walther)
In this part 7 we will create the required virtual network and then begin
deploying the virtual machines.

Planning and Migrating a Small Organization from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2013
(Part 5) (on 8 May 2014 by Steve Goodman)
Part five of this series moves on from discovery and planning to getting the
server environment ready to upgrade. We&#39;ll look at changes we need to make
to Exchange 2003 and Active Directory so that we can move on to ensure clients
are ready before installing the first Exchange 2010 server.

Product Review: SolarWinds Server &amp; Application Monitor  (on 7 May 2014 by
Nuno Mota)
Server & Application Monitor is one of the best Exchange monitoring solutions
currently on the market. This review takes a detailed look at SolarWinds
capabilities for monitoring Exchange, including the new feature: AppInsight for

Managing Certificates in Exchange Server 2013 (Part 6) (on 6 May 2014 by
Anderson Patricio)
In this part of the article series the author adds a new Exchange Server to
improve availability using the existent Public Certificates.

Exchange 2013 In-Place Hold and In-Place eDiscovery (Part 3) (on 1 May 2014 by
Nuno Mota)
In the previous part of this article series, we had a look at how to place
mailboxes on In-Place Hold and how this feature makes use of the Recoverable
Items folder. In this final part, we will look at In-Place eDiscovery in
Exchange 2013.

MSExchange.org Sections
- Articles & Tutorials (http://www.msexchange.org/articles-tutorials/)
- KBase Tips (http://www.msexchange.org/kbase/ExchangeServerTips/)
- Products (http://www.msexchange.org/software/)
- Reviews (http://www.msexchange.org/articles-tutorials/product-reviews/)
- Free Tools (http://www.msexchange.org/software/Free-Tools/)
- Blogs (http://www.msexchange.org/blogs/)
- Forums (http://forums.msexchange.org/)
- White Papers (http://www.msexchange.org/white-papers/)
- Contact Us (http://www.msexchange.org/pages/contact-us.html)

Techgenix Sites
- WindowsNetworking.com (http://www.windowsnetworking.com/)
- WindowSecurity.com (http://www.windowsecurity.com/)
- VirtualizationAdmin.com (http://www.virtualizationadmin.com/)
- ISAserver.org (http://www.isaserver.org/)
- CloudComputingAdmin.com (http://www.cloudcomputingadmin.com/)
- WServerNews.com (http://www.wservernews.com/)

To unsubscribe:
To change your subscription settings:
MSExchange.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Copyright MSExchange.org 2014. All rights reserved.