[ExchangeList] MSExchange.org - Monthly Article Update - March 2014

  • From: "MSExchange.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ExchangeList" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 03:56:22 -0500

-------------------------------------------------------MSExchange.org - Monthly
Article Update - March 2014

Hi ExchangeList,

New articles added to MSExchange.org last month
Deploying an Exchange 2013 Hybrid Lab Environment in Windows Azure (Part 4) (on
27 March 2014 by Henrik Walther)
In this article we will continue our deep dive into the Windows Azure Active
Directory (WAAD) side of things.

Exclaimer Signature Manager - Voted MSExchange.org Readers' Choice Award Winner
- Outlook Addon (on 26 March 2014 by The Editor)
Exclaimer Signature Manager was selected the winner in the Outlook Addon
Category of the MSExchange.org Readers' Choice Awards. MAPILab Toolbox for
Outlook and CodeTwo Public Folders were runner-up and second runner-up

Managing Certificates in Exchange Server 2013 (Part 3) (on 25 March 2014 by
Anderson Patricio)
In part 3 of the article series Managing Certificates in Exchange Server 2013,
the author explains how to request the Public Certificate for a new Exchange
Server 2013 deployment.

Product Review: Vircom’s modusGate 5.52 (on 24 March 2014 by J. Peter
Bruzzese )
In this article the author takes a look at Vircom’s modusGate 5.52.

Monitoring Exchange 2013 with SCOM 2012 (Part 4) (on 20 March 2014 by Rui Silva)
Reporting and monitoring SLAs using the Exchange Management Pack and Operations
Manager Dashboards.

Product Review: C2C PST Enterprise (on 19 March 2014 by Steve Goodman)
Historical PST files often contain important data that really should be in
Exchange, and with larger mailbox sizes typical in new Exchange deployments and
in Office 365, many organizations are looking at ways to bring this data back
where it belongs. In this review we'll have a look at C2C&#39;s PST Enterprise,
a product aimed at providing a professional approach to solving this problem.

Planning and Migrating a Small Organization from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2013
(Part 2) (on 18 March 2014 by Steve Goodman)
In the first part of this series we looked at the example organization we’ll
focus on for this series, then the options available for migration. In part two
of this series we’ll perform the discovery and remediation steps required to
get ready for Exchange 2013.

Transport High Availability in Exchange 2013 (Part 5) (on 13 March 2014 by Nuno
In this previous part of this article series we started exploring how to
achieve high availability for inbound and outbound e-mail flow. In this fifth
and last part, we will continue and finish with inbound e-mail flow.

Deploying an Exchange 2013 Hybrid Lab Environment in Windows Azure (Part 3) (on
11 March 2014 by Henrik Walther)
In this part 3, we will deep dive into the Windows Azure Active Directory
(WAAD) side of things.

Managing Certificates in Exchange Server 2013 (Part 2) (on 6 March 2014 by
Anderson Patricio)
In this second article, the author prepares the environment to support the
Public Exchange Certificate using just a couple of names to simplify

Monitoring Exchange 2013 with SCOM 2012 (Part 3) (on 4 March 2014 by Rui Silva)
Working with the management pack and configuring overrides in Exchange Managed

MSExchange.org Sections
- Articles & Tutorials (http://www.msexchange.org/articles-tutorials/)
- KBase Tips (http://www.msexchange.org/kbase/ExchangeServerTips/)
- Products (http://www.msexchange.org/software/)
- Reviews (http://www.msexchange.org/articles-tutorials/product-reviews/)
- Free Tools (http://www.msexchange.org/software/Free-Tools/)
- Blogs (http://www.msexchange.org/blogs/)
- Forums (http://forums.msexchange.org/)
- White Papers (http://www.msexchange.org/white-papers/)
- Contact Us (http://www.msexchange.org/pages/contact-us.html)

Techgenix Sites
- WindowsNetworking.com (http://www.windowsnetworking.com/)
- WindowSecurity.com (http://www.windowsecurity.com/)
- VirtualizationAdmin.com (http://www.virtualizationadmin.com/)
- ISAserver.org (http://www.isaserver.org/)
- CloudComputingAdmin.com (http://www.cloudcomputingadmin.com/)
- WServerNews.com (http://www.wservernews.com/)

section to unsubscribe.
MSExchange.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Copyright MSExchange.org 2014. All rights reserved.