[ExchangeList] MSExchange.org - Monthly Article Update - March 2013

  • From: "MSExchange.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ExchangeList" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 05:03:40 -0500

-------------------------------------------------------MSExchange.org - Monthly
Article Update - March 2013

Hi ExchangeList,

        Get a "Bird’s Eye" view on the status of your systems
        Stay informed about what’s happening across your IT with the
        single console monitoring solution. Try OpManager, the simple
        and powerful NMS made from the ground-up for the SMBs.

New articles added to MSExchange.org last month
Improvements to Outlook Web App in Exchange 2013 (Part 3) (on 28 March 2013 by
Nuno Mota)
In this third and last part, we will discuss apps, accessibility, supported
browsers and operating systems, and if Outlook Web Access is finally a
replacement for Outlook.

Configuring an Exchange Hybrid Deployment  Migrating to Office 365 (Exchange
Online) (Part 11) (on 26 March 2013 by Henrik Walther)
In this article we will run the Exchange 2010 hybrid configuration wizard in
order to set up the Exchange hybrid configuration.

Deploying Exchange Server 2013 (Part 1) (on 21 March 2013 by Anderson Patricio)
In this article series the author explains how to deploy Exchange Server 2013
RTM in a brand new environment.

Exclaimer Signature Manager - Voted MSExchange.org Readers&#39; Choice Award
Winner - Outlook Addon (on 20 March 2013 by The Editor)
Exclaimer Signature Manager was selected the winner in the Exchange Outlook
Addon Category of the MSExchange.org Readers&#39; Choice Awards. CenturionMail
and CodeTwo Public Folders were runner-up and second runner-up respectively.

View the recorded version of the MSExchange.org Webinar: Are You Ready for
Exchange 2013 (on 19 March 2013 by The Editor)
Join J. Peter Bruzzese, Microsoft Certified Trainer and CIO and CoFounder of
ClipTraining on Wednesday, March 20, 2013 for a live MSExchange.org webinar,
sponsored by KEMP Technologies.

Migrating a standalone Office 365 tenant to Exchange 2010 (Part 5) (on 19 March
2013 by Steve Goodman)
In this article we&#39;ll look at what&#39;s under the hood of DirSync, perform
reconfiguration to ensure we only synchronize a specific Organization Unit then
after checking everything is in order, perform an initial synchronization.

Improvements to Outlook Web App in Exchange 2013 (Part 2) (on 14 March 2013 by
Nuno Mota)
In this article we will be looking at Outlook Web App on Mobile Devices and the
new Offline Access feature.

Configuring an Exchange Hybrid Deployment  Migrating to Office 365 (Exchange
Online) (Part 10) (on 12 March 2013 by Henrik Walther)
In this article we will take a look at the existing Exchange publishing rules
in our TMG stand-alone array and then re-configure them, so that the on-premise
Exchange infrastructure can coexist properly with Exchange Online.

Deploying Lync Server 2010 (Part 8) - Managing User Policies (on 7 March 2013
by Anderson Patricio)
In this article the author covers Lync Policies and explains their usage in
managing a Lync environment.

Migrating a standalone Office 365 tenant to Exchange 2010 (Part 4) (on 5 March
2013 by Steve Goodman)
In this part of the series, we&#39;ll create matching accounts in Exchange, and
begin to configure Microsoft Online Services Directory Sync.

MSExchange.org Sections
- Articles & Tutorials (http://www.msexchange.org/articles-tutorials/)
- KBase Tips (http://www.msexchange.org/kbase/ExchangeServerTips/)
- Products (http://www.msexchange.org/software/)
- Reviews (http://www.msexchange.org/articles-tutorials/product-reviews/)
- Free Tools (http://www.msexchange.org/software/Free-Tools/)
- Blogs (http://www.msexchange.org/blogs/)
- Forums (http://forums.msexchange.org/)
- White Papers (http://www.msexchange.org/white-papers/)
- Contact Us (http://www.msexchange.org/pages/contact-us.html)

Techgenix Sites
- WindowsNetworking.com Home (http://www.windowsnetworking.com/)
- WindowSecurity.com Home (http://www.windowsecurity.com/)
- VirtualizationAdmin.com Home (http://www.virtualizationadmin.com/)
- ISAserver.org Home (http://www.isaserver.org/)
- MSPanswers.com Home (http://www.mspanswers.com/)
- WServerNews.com Home (http://www.wservernews.com/)

section to unsubscribe.
MSExchange.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Copyright MSExchange.org 2013. All rights reserved.