[ExchangeList] MSExchange.org - Monthly Article Update - June 2013

  • From: "MSExchange.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ExchangeList" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 04:50:17 -0500

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------MSExchange.org - Monthly
Article Update - June 2013

Hi ExchangeList,

New articles added to MSExchange.org last month
Cmdlet Extension Agents (Part 1) (on 27 June 2013 by Nuno Mota)
http://www.msexchange.org/articles-tutorials/exchange-server-2013/monitoring-operations/cmdlet-extension-agents-part1.html
In this three-part article, the author will talk about and demonstrate how to
use Cmdlet Extension Agents in Exchange 2013 to extend the functionality of any
cmdlet. Specifically, we will see how to improve the mailbox provisioning
process by automatically configuring mailbox features and settings such as
archiving, ActiveSync, IMAP, Single Item Recovery and automatically send a
welcome e-mail to new users.

MaX Compression - Voted MSExchange.org Readers'Choice Award Winner - OWA Addons
(on 26 June 2013 by The Editor)
http://www.msexchange.org/news/general/MSExchange-Readers-Choice-Award-MaX-Compression-OWA-Addons-Jun13.html
MaX Compression was selected the winner in the Exchange OWA Addons Category of
the MSExchange.org Readers' Choice Awards. Messageware OWA Server Suite and
Symprex Email Signature Manager were runner-up and second runner-up
respectively.

Configuring an Exchange 2013 Hybrid Deployment and Migrating to Office 365
(Exchange Online) (Part 4) (on 25 June 2013 by Henrik Walther)
http://www.msexchange.org/articles-tutorials/office-365/exchange-online/configuring-exchange-2013-hybrid-deployment-migrating-office-365-exchange-online-part4.html
In this article we will install and configure Active Directory Federation
Service (ADFS) 2.1 on the two ADFS servers on the internal network. After we
have configured the servers, we will verify they work as expected.

Deploying Exchange Server 2013 (Part 3) (on 20 June 2013 by Anderson Patricio)
http://www.msexchange.org/articles-tutorials/exchange-server-2013/migration-deployment/deploying-exchange-server-2013-part3.html
In this third and final article of the series 'Deploying Exchange Server 2013',
the author explores a couple of new features and how to create your first
objects in Exchange Server 2013.

Product Review: Acaveo Smart Information Server (on 19 June 2013 by Nuno Mota)
http://www.msexchange.org/articles-tutorials/product-reviews/product-review-acaveo-smart-information-server.html
In this review the author takes a look at Acaveo Smart Information Server.

Planning and migrating a small organization from Exchange 2007 to 2013 (Part 2)
(on 18 June 2013 by Steve Goodman)
http://www.msexchange.org/articles-tutorials/exchange-server-2013/migration-deployment/planning-and-migrating-small-organization-exchange-2007-2013-part2.html
This article series will focus on how to migrate from Exchange 2007 to Exchange
2013 including planning and configuring co-existence.

Migrating Public Folders to Exchange 2013 (Part 2) (on 13 June 2013 by Nuno
Mota)
http://www.msexchange.org/articles-tutorials/exchange-server-2013/migration-deployment/migrating-public-folders-exchange-2013-part2.html
In this second and final part of this article series we will start and finalize
the migration, and see how we can roll back the process if needed.

Configuring an Exchange 2013 Hybrid Deployment and Migrating to Office 365
(Exchange Online) (Part 3) (on 11 June 2013 by Henrik Walther)
http://www.msexchange.org/articles-tutorials/office-365/exchange-online/configuring-exchange-2013-hybrid-deployment-migrating-office-365-exchange-online-part3.html
In this article we will begin deploying the Active Directory Federation Service
(ADFS) servers that is required for identity federation with the new Office
365.

Transitioning to Forefront Online Protection for Exchange (FOPE) (Part 2) (on 6
June 2013 by Anderson Patricio)
http://www.msexchange.org/articles-tutorials/exchange-server-2010/migration-deployment/transitioning-forefront-online-protection-exchange-fope-part2.html
In this second article of our series, we are going over the process to
configure our organization to send outbound messages and how we can use the
reporting capabilities of the solution.

Planning and migrating a small organization from Exchange 2007 to 2013 (Part 1)
(on 4 June 2013 by Steve Goodman)
http://www.msexchange.org/articles-tutorials/exchange-server-2013/migration-deployment/planning-and-migrating-small-organization-exchange-2007-2013-part1.html
This article series will focus on how to migrate from Exchange 2007 to Exchange
2013 including planning and configuring co-existence.

MSExchange.org Sections
- Articles & Tutorials (http://www.msexchange.org/articles-tutorials/)
- KBase Tips (http://www.msexchange.org/kbase/ExchangeServerTips/)
- Products (http://www.msexchange.org/software/)